Lawns are a constant source of work: in the winter, lawns can become a mess of mud while the summer brings the endless succession of jobs from weeding to mowing and hosing. There is one simple, quick and cost-effective solution and it's available right here at your local builder's merchant.
That solution is artificial grass. To many people, the very words conjure up an image of garish, obviously fake material, the Astroturf of days gone by. Technology has come a long way since those days and the artificial grass of today is practically indistinguishable from the real thing. All the aesthetic pleasure with none of the work: sounds tempting, right? In case you need any more convincing, read on...
Artificial grass is:
- Easy to install: just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions
- Extremely convincing: once installed, even you will have trouble convincing yourself that it isn't 100% genuine grass
- Low maintenance: you'll never need to mow or strim again. Simply use an outdoor vacuum or leaf blower to keep it free from debris and turn the garden hose on it occasionally
- Durable and robust: the material used to manufacture our artificial grass is strong, flexible and resistant to UV radiation. No matter how often you use your lawn, the artificial grass keeps springing back, retaining its shape, texture and colour
- Super comfortable: often described as an 'outdoor carpet' the lush texture of our artificial grass has to be felt to be believed
- Versatile: as well as traditional garden spaces, artificial grass can be used on terraces, patios, balconies or in greenhouses. You could even use it indoors to create a truly unique look