Treat your Tarmac as the professionals do and restore it to it’s former glory with this fantastic product that is available from us Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire.
Adseal Tarmac Restorer: Also known as tarmac sealer, tarmac paint and asphalt sealer, this product is available in BLACK or RED.
Dual Action tarmac paint and tarmac sealer
At last a restorer that will not only restore the original colour [tarmac paint] but also protect and reinforce the surface against future damage [tarmac sealer].
It is the harmful effects of UV light that degrade the bitumen/asphalt content which binds the aggregate [stones] together. The first sign of degradation is the fading of the colour as the binding properties are reduced, followed by the aggregate becoming loose.
This is not a bitumen paint as bitumen paints are prone to UV degradation – Adseal Tarmac actually protects against UV attrition.
Adseal tarmac paint has a built in UV shield to minimise future deterioration and together provides a protective surface to lengthen lifespan of the driveway, path, pavement or car park.
Adseal Tarmac has also been successfully used on plain concrete as a combined concealing and decorative finish.
Adseal Tarmac restores the colour [or even changes it from black to red] and reinforces the surface by helping bind the aggregate in place [if caught soon enough].
- Suitable for driveways, paths, car parks, etc
- Spreads easier and dries quicker for a faster, high quality, installation
- Helps prevent future staining
- 100% UVA and Fade resistant
- Tyre plucks and flaking are virtually unheard of
- Good abrasion and impact resistance lengthens working life
- High ‘resin only’ solids content [we do NOT use fillers, thickeners or extenders]
- Single or two coat application by brush or roller. Can also be sprayed
- Excellent coverage – 4—6 m2 per coat per litre
- Supplied in 5ltr and 25ltr UN containers
The Professionals Choice because:
- User friendly and simple to apply
- Designed with a dual action to both reinforce and protect the treated surface as well as restore the colour
- An even, uniform coating a straightforward task
- High abrasion and impact resistance ensure it last longer
- This is not a bitumen paint as bitumen paint does not protect against future UV degradation
So why not give us a ring today and find out more about this fantastic product
and all the other Adseal products we have in stock.