Weathermate Sealant That Works In The Rain
All this dreadful weather we have been having shouldn’t put a stop to you getting on with outside jobs. You just need the right materials.
Weathermate Sealant is perfect for any job where you need a seal on wet surfaces.
Weathermate Sealant is a multi-use sealant that can be applied in wet weather and to wet surfaces, remaining permanently flexible. Intended for external use only it can be overpainted with most paints and woodstains when cured. Adheres to most common surfaces.
- Can be applied in all weathers,
- Sticks to wet surfaces,
- Resists all weather conditions,
- Permanently flexible,
- Can be used in conjunction with Bitumen and asphalt.
Areas for use:
- For all roofline applications. Ideal for use with lead, bitumen and galvanised steel, and for sealing around flashing, gutters, downpipes and corrugated roofing.
- Ideal for perimeter pointing to all window and door frames, and all external weathersealing applications.
- For sealing between metal and composite roof and wall panels.
- For remedial sealing over all other sealant, old putties, mastics and industrial metal panel sealing.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. All loose or flaking surface coatings should be removed before application. Glass, metal and aluminium should be cleaned with a proprietary solvent cleaner prior to application for optimum adhesion.
So Come Along And Get Your Weathermate
The Product You Can Use In The Wet