Wet Weather Sealants From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Advantages of Everflex Roof And Gutter Sealant:
- Can be applied in wet Incorporates polymer additives to improve adhesion. conditions, even under heavy rain.
- Semi drying - remains permanently elastic beneath surface skin.
- For bedding tiles, slates and flashing into position.
- Joint sealing on gutters and down pipes.
- Sticking down loose roofing felt.
- Joint sealing between corrugated asbestos cement and iron sheeting etc.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without Excellent external weathering properties. shrinkage.
- Fills and seals gaps/cracks in most roofing applications.
- Bonds to concrete, roofing felt, lead, zinc, steel and masonry.
Weather Mate Sealant an excellent all round product.
A multi-use sealant based on an advanced isocrylic formula that provides the ultimate in sealant technology for adhesion to all surfaces. The product can be applied in wet weather, to wet surfaces and even under water. Adheres to many problematic surfaces such as bitumen, lead, galvanised steel and roofing felts.
Advantages Of Weather Mate Sealant:
- High water and rain resistant
- Can be used with metal, steel, galvanised steel.
- Safe to use in aquaria
- Solvent based
- Compatable to use with bitumens
- Compatable to use with lead
- Over paintable when cured.
Why not pick up the phone today and give us a ring and one of our sales staff will be only to pleased to help you.
can you really do without them?