Wondertex Premium Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Wondertex Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
Wondertex Premium 5 Hot And Cold Mix
Premier 5 is a hot or cold mix decorative textured finish for use on ceilings and walls.
Caulking and texturing
Caulk out taping and pre-caulking with caulk tool. After approximately 2 hours, apply texture coat with a laying on
brush or lambswool roller and pattern to required design. Leave to dry completely for 5 days, apply a mist
coat and full coat of good quality emulsion paint for the perfect finish.
Should weather or site conditions cause uneven drying, any resulting colour irregularities can be treated simply by
painting over with an almond white emulsion diluted with 25% water.
Where texturing may be delayed for an unusually long period, sealing should be carried out as soon as possible
– particularly if the weather is hot and dry. To produce a surface of uniform porosity the recommended method is
to carry out taping, pre-caulking, caulking and texturing as a one-day operation.
As a general guide: Light textures 35m2 / 25kg
Heavy textures 20-30m2 / 25kg
- All surfaces must be clean, sound and dry prior to application.
- For application on papered, flaky or distempered surfaces,
- Remove previous decorative material and seal, using Wondertex stabaliser.
Slowly add Premier 5 to hot, warm or cold water at about 1kg per pint (approx.500ml). Stir in briskly and leave for a few minutes. Mix to the required consistency by adding more. Always leave Premier 5 to stand for a few minutes before application. Do not use below 3oC.
Application and fixing
Apply liberally in one metre strips with brush or roller across the ceiling width or from top to bottom of walls. Texture an area of
approximately one square metre at a time while still wet. Working time is up to 15 minutes.
HOT OR COLD MIX STAYS WORKABLE FOR LONGER
- Easy to work with, mixes easily and slides on, saving time
- Same day process saves time and travel
- Covers and hides uneven surfaces
- A greater coverage per bag
- Gives a professional finish time after time
Supplied in powder form in 25kg bags.
Recommended shelf life 12 months. Store in dry
Health & Safety
Avoid contact with eyes and ingestion. If splashes enter eyes DO NOT RUB but wash with plenty of water. It is advisable to wear
protective gloves and wash off any contact with skin. Wash hands after use. Clean any accidental splashes from floors etc. with warm water before dry.
Premier 5 conforms to:
Manufactured to BS6214: 1982