Wykamol Baseline 8 Membrane Kit Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
A general purpose cavity drainage membrane for the isolation of damp/wet walls above and below ground.
This waterproofing membrane 8mm thickness enables direct dry-wall lining systems.
Plugs have a hole in the head for taking fixings for a battern or metal dry lining system.
Kontract 8 is a high density polyethylene membrane incorporating 8 mm studs which allow the creation of a continuous drainage pathway for water in basement floors and walls and/or the isolation of damp walls above ground level.
The dry surface created allows rapid project completion via dry lining and screeding or timber floor finishes.
Can Be Used For:
- Barn conversions solid walls (damp and salt barrier)
- Cottage rubble filled construction
- Internal chimney breast areas
- Basements in conjuction with a drainage sytem
- Can be used on walls and floors.
Kontract 8 has the following properties:
- High durability and water resistance
- Excellent low and high temperature stability
- Stud height 8 mm, drainage volume 5.5 litres/m2
- Sheet thickness 500 _m, density 0.5 kg/m2
- 120 kN/m2 load bearing capacity
- 1 x 40m2 roll of Baseline 8 Membrane
- 1 x 22m roll of tape
- 1 x bag of 200 Brick plugs and seals.
For more information on Baseline 8 Membrane Kit why not call in to our yard and speak to our staff or pick up an information leaflet.