Xtratherm Insulation Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
The cold weather is here to stay for a few weeks and we bet a lot of buildings are not well enough insulated. So make sure that your building jobs have adequate insulation.
Here at Greengates Builders Merchants, Lancashire we stock Xtratherm Thin-R insulation. Xtratherm Thin-R is foil faced polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board suitable for use in floors, walls and roofs.
Polyiso is formed by a blowing process which generates a rigid foam composed of fine, gas filled bubbles: it is those bubbles which give polyiso its superb insulating capability which is manufactured under ISO9001 assured quality system.
Virtually all building elements can be insulated with polyiso; concrete slab, beam and block or timber floors, masonry or timber framed walls, flat and pitched roofs.
- Using Polyiso to insulate pitched roofs at rafter line reduces the load on the fixings restraining the counter battens.
- The high performance of Xtratherm Polyiso allows designers to create structures which are more energy efficient.
- Allows for the design of thinner structures: Wall cavity insulated with Polyiso may be 50mm thinner than one insulated with mineral wool.
At Greengates Builders Merchants, Lancashire we stock:
- Xtratherm Rigid Insulation Sheets 2400mm x 1200mm in 25mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm thicknesses.
- Xtratherm Rigid Cavity Sheet Packs (4.86m² per pack) 1200mm x 450mm in 40mm, 50mm and 60mm thicknesses.
- These are the most popular thicknesses but we can get other thicknesses to order.
For more information on this product give us a call today