You Need GeoFix All Weather Which Is Available From Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire
If you have joints of 5mm and above GeoFix is for you.
GeoFix is a unique ready to use self curing jointing material for all types of paving. GeoFix is suitable for natural stone, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite and can be used in areas subject to light vehicular traffic. GeoFix was recently rated in the top 10 of most wanted building products in a well know building magazine.
GeoFix comes in a 20kg pack in 2 colours.
But now specially for smaller jobs a box of 7.5kg. The box has been designed so that it will not buckle or collapse and can be stored, stacked and carried with complete confidence that the product will remain effective and the packaging will always look the part. The new sized packaging gives the user the choice to buy just the quantity they need.
Areas of use:
- Outdoor patio areas,
- Indoor stone floor areas,
- Pedestrian areas,
Benefits of GeoFix:
- Supplied ready to use, no mixing required.
- Simply brush into joints and compact.
- Cement free – Non staining.
- Sets hard, wont crack or wash out.
- Resists weeds and plant growth.
- Totally weatherproof, unaffected by frost.
- For all joints of 5mm wide and over.
- Water permeable, allows water to escape.
Contact our friendly helpful staff today for more information on GeoFix All Weather