5 Reasons to Choose Artificial Grass
A tidy, well-manicured lawn is the hub of any garden, offering a wealth of usage possibilities both practical and aesthetic. But, as any gardener well knows, achieving and subsequently maintaining such a lawn isn't easy: is there a way to get the garden of your dreams without all the hard work?
There certainly is! Artificial grass continues to increase in popularity as more and more people discover the many benefits, including:
- Low Maintenance. Real grass needs constant attention in the form of trimming, mowing, feeding and watering. An artificial lawn of course needs none of these things, meaning that you can spend more time simply enjoying your garden instead of maintaining it.
- Cost Savings. As well as saving time, artificial grass can help you save money too, preventing the costs incurred when buying, maintaining, replacing and powering lawnmowers and strimmers. Fake grass can even make money for you, by improving the overall value of your property.
- Suitability for Children & Pets. Whether they have two legs or four, the most precious members of your household can safely enjoy an artificial lawn just as they would a real one. Extremely durable and hardwearing, fake grass will continue to perform optimally no matter how often it is used.
- Amazing Aesthetics. The appearance of real grass changes with the seasons but when you choose fake grass as an alternative you're guaranteed to be able to enjoy a lush green lawn all year round. Unlike with genuine grass, you can choose exactly which shade you prefer: our selection has just been extended with the addition of Lido, which has an attractive olive tone.
- Environmental Friendliness. It seems counter-intuitive but artificial grass actually has less of an environmental impact than real grass. This is because a natural lawn requires vast amounts of water to keep it healthy (especially during summer) while artificial grass needs none at all. No need for nasty pesticides or weedkiller either!
For expert, specialist advice on choosing and installing artificial grass, please contact a member of our dedicated team. Go green with Greengate's, your local builders merchant.