Polychannel’s are now only £6.50 + VAT at Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire!
1m of Polychannel ONLY £6.50 (+VAT)
Polychannel linear drainage products channel run-off water to the drainage system. The polypropylene linear drainage range incorporates a comprehensive selection of drainage products. Polychannel’s are light weight recycled polypropylene channels supplied complete with recycled polypropylene grating. These polychannel’s connect by positive joint with or without sealant. The channels are supplied with male/ female sliding connections with additional springlock incorporated and a snaplock channel grating. These specific features of the polychannel make the installation process far easier than other drainage systems. Polychannel’s are suitable for any application where surface water requires transportation for disposal or recycling from domestic driveways, patios, gardens and play areas.
Where can i use polychannel’s?
- Play areas.
What are the specific features and benefits of polychannels?
- 1m length, 130mm overall depth
- Made of light weight recycled polypropylene
- Connects by positive joint, with or without sealant
- Male/female sliding connections with springlock
- Snaplock channel grating with anti slip design and no metal parts
- Easy to install
- Due to the lightweight, modular nature of the channels, they can be easily stacked during storage and transportation, offering enormous potential savings.
Contact us now here at Greengates Builders Merchants Accrington, Lancashire to hear more!
Don't forget - 1m of Polychannel for ONLY £6.50 (+VAT)